If you're planning a trip to Sarasota to look at homes (and buy!), I realize your time here is valuable. Here's some tips to make sure we maximize your time viewing homes and condos:
- Allow at least 24 hours notice for showings. Please let me know where you are staying, which days you would like to see properties, and what times of the day you plan on being available before you arrive;
- Narrow down your price range. There are 272 single family homes for sale as of this writing between $150-$200,000 in Sarasota County;
- Tell me your preferred area. If you've never been to Sarasota, Venice, Englewood, or Bradenton, your first visit probably is better spent experiencing the different towns and neighborhoods we have to offer;
- Have your source of funds ready to go. If you are a cash buyer, you'll need to have proof of funds to accompany your offer. If you are getting a mortgage, you'll need a pre-qualification letter from your lender;
- Forget about Zillow. Everything you think you know about Sarasota real estate (or any other city or town) from Zillow is wrong. Read why here: www.davidbarrhomes.com/debunking_zillow.